After the execution of your tattoo, you will be told how to look after it in the best way possible.
Do you want to get a good looking black and grey tattoo and healthy healing process?
Know how to care for your tattoo afterwards and help your skin heal quickly and better following these instructions.
- Always wash your hands before touching your tattoo.
- Remove the cling film within 2-3 hours after getting your tattoo, wash your tattoo only with water. Just use your hands. You can shower but you may not soak your tattoo for 2 weeks unless you use a specific soap for it.
- Gently dry your tattoo with paper towel or kitchen paper. Do not rub, or use a fabric with a rough surface.
- Apply a tiny amount of tattoo aftercare cream. Do not spread a thick layer of it. Do not use Vaseline or petroleum.
- Keep your tattoo hydrated and clean all the time washing it 2/3 times a day.
- Do not get in contact with sand or any dirty until it is completely healed. No swimming, soaking, hot tub or sunbathing.
- You may not expose your tattoo to the sun for at least 3 weeks. After that, you must use high protection sun lotion.
- Wear clean, soft and losing clothes over your tattoo to avoid possible irritation.
- When your tattoo will begin to peel, Do not pick at the skin. Allow for the scab to fall off naturally.
- After the scab stage, keep the area moisturized.
THINGS TO AVOID
- Do not pick, scratch, peel, slap, rub or irritate your tattoo.
- Do not use any cloth bandages or pads, as the fibers of this material can adhere to your open tattoo and hinder the healing process.
- You can shower, but you may not soak your tattoo for 2 weeks.
- No swimming, soaking or hot tub.
- You may not expose your tattoo to the sun for at least 3 weeks, after that you must use sunblock.
- Do not wear abrasive materials, jewelry, or shoes that rub against your tattoo.
- Do not let anyone touch your tattoo unless they wash their hands.
- Beware of gym equipment, wash it well before using it.