How do I contact you?
Whether you know already what you want, need some tattoo advice or ideas, best way to contact me is by sending me an email to email@example.com or by filling up and submitting the contact form here. It is very important you include all the info listed below in the answer to the next question.
Please do not use social media to contact me as I will probably take longer to answer as I do not use these platforms as a way of contact.
How do I get my free tattoo consultation?
Please, make sure you provide the following information in your message:
- Name, email and phone number.
- Short description of your idea.
- Few references if you have.
- Photo of the area you want to get inked.
Is the consultation free?
Yes, it is. Welcome.
Can I get a cover up of an existing tattoo?
To answer that question it is essential you provide a good quality photo of the tattoo to be covered. Also, the face-to-face consultation is very important to define what kind of design could cover successfully the existing one.
Do you do colour tattoo?
No, I don't. I am specialised in black and grey tattoos. I use Silverback Ink , 100% vegan animal-friendly.
Why haven't you answered my email?
Due to the overwhelming demand, it's not always possible to reply to each email, but I do read every single message and really appreciate that you took the time to write to me. Please, be patient. I always try to get back to you ASAP.
How do I prepare for my consultation?
Bring your reference images with you (phone, USB…). We will talk about your idea face to face. Be flexible and open to advice. Designing a tattoo might look very easy, but it isn’t. There are many factors involved such as body shape, type of composition, etc… As a tattoo artist, I’d just like to reach the best possible results.
Do I need to be in person for the consultation?
Depends. There are 2 options:
- Yes, you do. I need to understand and see for real how are the measures of the area you want to get tattooed. Also, during the consultation, we will discuss your tattoo ideas and what is the best way I can represent them. Speak is free and tattoo is forever.
- If you live abroad, we can find different ways we can make it happen without needing to be in person.
How much does the tattoo cost?
The price of a tattoo depends on many factors. I can give you an estimated price during the consultation. That's why is very important you provide a clear idea of what you would like to get.
The more details you give me, the more information I can give you, including an estimated price.
Can I see the tattoo design before the session?
No. You can only see it the same day just right before the tattoo session. One of the reason I can't show it before is because I customise the tattoo following the shape of your body and size. That's why I like to do long consultations with my customers, so I can fully understand what they really want to represent and make sure that they will be completely satisfied with the tattoo.
How long will the tattoo take to complete?
The time takes a tattoo to be completed depends significantly on a range of factors such as tattoo size, skin type, placement, tattoo complexity and many other factors. An estimated number of sessions will be provided during the consultation, after discussing the tattoo ideas.
- How big will your tattoo be? Generally, the bigger the size of a tattoo, the bigger the amount of time to get it done.
- How complex will your tattoo be? The complexity of your tattoo will definitely determine the amount of time required to complete. The more details, the longer it will take.
How long does a tattoo session last?
The duration of a tattoo session might vary depending on the tattoo. I like to do day sessions that have an exact start time but not a finish time established beforehand.
How does the tattoo booking process work?
After the face-to-face consultation, if you decide to go ahead, a deposit will be required to book your tattoo appointment. The deposit will be deducted from the final cost of the tattoo. In case, you got more than one sitting, it will be deducted from your last session. The deposit is not refundable.
*In case of booking during a tattoo convention or guest spot, the appointment date cannot be change.
What shouldn’t I do before the tattoo session?
- Do not take any alcohol, caffeine, energy drinks or aspirin 24-48 hours prior to your tattoo session as they are blood thinners and will make it harder for your skin to absorb the ink and sit still.
- Do not apply any numbing cream or lotion on the tattoo area as this could affect the machine function, unless advised otherwise.
What should I do before the tattoo session?
It is very important to prepare your body properly for the tattoo experience in order to make it as painless as possible.
- Eat a healthy full meal beforehand to manage better the pain and face longer tattoo sessions.
- Drink lots of water! Stay always hydrated before and during the tattoo session. The consumption of water will boost your skin’s elasticity and, therefore, it will allow me to work better on your skin. Also, it will smoothen the experience and help you heal faster.
- Rest and have a good night’s sleep the day before your tattoo session. Also, I suggest to book yourself a day off afterwards to allow your body to recover more quickly.
- Bring water and snacks (something high in protein and sugar) to eat while on breaks in order to maintain your fluids and blood sugar levels up during the tattoo session.
What do I wear for the tattoo session?
During the tattoo session, it is advisable to wear comfortable clothing that offers easy access to the area to be tattooed. Also, I recommend clothes that you wouldn’t mind getting a little stain with ink.
Where are you located?
I work in London, UK. Please, click here to see the address on the map.