We gather certain information from you in order to provide services and reply to your enquiry. For example, if you contact us via our contact form or by email. You can later request to have this information removed or modified from our database.
We also collect information to enable certain functions on this website and to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What type of data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, preferences, and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
How we use the data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from our services, enabling us to deliver an improved customer experience.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer when you visit a website.
There are two types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies remain on your computer for the period of time specified in the cookie or until manually deleted.
- Session cookies remain on your computer temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content, and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with the information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide the functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
How you can control cookies
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
How we store your data
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Personal data that we collect from you via any contact forms or email, will be stored in our secure mailbox.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Alo Loco Tattoo cannot be held responsible for the content, material and legal policies on external websites that we link to.